[Developers] Age calculation

Liora liora at asteinrac.com
Wed Feb 15 05:06:48 EST 2012

Hi Mithun,

I attached to this email a rule that will calculate the patient's age by calculating the days between: Date of visit - Date of birth.

What bothers me is that I can't add this rule to the 'Add New Subject' pop up window. If it will be possible subjects that are not in the allowed age will not be added to the system. Or even better the age prevention could be automatically available after defining the allowed minimum and maximum subject age in the build study section.

Regards,

Liora Bosch - Hommfor
Clinical Data Manager
A. Stein - Regulatory Affairs Consulting
Beit Hapaamon (Suite 102)
20 HaTaas Str. (P.O.B. 124)
Kfar Saba 44425 ISRAEL
Tel: +972-9-7670117